Site EOS imaging
EOS imaging is an international group, specializing in innovative imaging and image-based solutions for musculoskeletal pathologies and orthopedic surgical care. EOS imaging dedicates its efforts and skills to the improvement of patient treatments and outcomes through low dose imaging, complete and precise patient data and surgical planning based on 3D patient anatomy.
We are looking for a passionate, executional digital marketer who wants to own the digital marketing platform of a company focused on connecting medical imaging to orthopedic care.
The Global Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for driving the global planning and daily execution of digital marketing activities to drive awareness and engagement of healthcare professionals and contribute to brand awareness growth for EOS imaging. To do this, this team member will maintain a broad understanding of EOS imaging’s capabilities and technologies.
This person will focus on establishing foundational capabilities in digital content strategy, planning, creation, deployment, and optimization as well as the latest trends in emerging media and digital channels.
This role will work with global marketing team to lead team members as well as key agency relationships to create and maintain editorial and campaign calendars to ensure the objectives of EOS imaging’s digital content marketing programs are being met through online, social, mobile, and email channels.
- Leads and executes the development of digital marketing planning and execution capabilities across social, email, online media and web.
- Serves as the in-house Subject Matter Expert for digital content marketing including following corporate compliance, setting content strategy, and receiving necessary content approvals as well providing input for design of SEO strategy and relevant analytics.
- Develops and manages digital marketing templates, assets, and best-practices content development; responsible for deploying these materials across the digital ecosystem that results in maximum engagement with EOS imaging persona audiences.
- Manages all EOS imaging global websites as well as assists in writing content for these sites to ensure they are current, dynamic and relevant.
- Assists in the development of digital customer journeys.
- Plans and executes inbound content marketing campaigns in support of business strategy utilizing best practices from across our industry and beyond.
- Derives actionable insight from analytics tools to constantly test and optimize our strategy.
- Own media agency and other vendor relationships that apply to digital content creation
- Manage a digital marketing dashboard to track, measure and report performance of all regional and global digital marketing campaigns and assess against established goals and metrics (ROI and KPIs)
- Maintain overall responsibility for the planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
The Digital Marketing Manager should have at least a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or other business degrees and at least 3-5 years of experience, preferably related to digital marketing, content creation, and data analytics. Medical device or other healthcare marketing background would be a plus.
- Strong results orientation and project management skills
- Very strong writing skills in English and French
- Self-starter who enjoys multi-tasking and brand story-telling
- Proficiency in WordPress as well as highly proficient in Google Analytics, AdWords/PPC, SEO Tools;
- Proficiency on Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign)
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM programs
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and work on a global team in a fast-paced, high energy environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
The Digital Marketing Manager reports to the Global Marketing Communications Director.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com