Can you elevate customer Relations into an inspiring experience for the customer?
Rituals transform everyday routines into more meaningful moments. Whether that’s taking a shower after a long day of meetings or preparing a vegetarian dinner for friends: every task you perform with sincere awareness is valuable. For yourself. And for others. We want to share this experience with our customers. It may sound a bit zenny, but this is what motivates our colleagues. This also goes for our Customer Relations team, which supports our customers on social media, by e-mail and on the phone. Not by mindlessly following a corporate script or by rattling off boilerplate answers, but by being genuinely aware, genuinely interacting, helping and inspiring.
Our Customer Relations & Sales Employee
Is someone who thinks like this as well. Someone who is eager to infuse insightful answers with a (large) helping of personal attention. You’ll assist customers who reach out to us on our social media platforms, through our web forms, by e-mail and by phone. For example with questions about the scent of the Ritual of Sakura product line (try conveying that in a tweet!) or about mixing a personalised shampoo to take their hair beyond bouncy into boogie-down territory.
Whoever the customer is, as Customer Relations & Sales Employee you give them that relaxed Rituals feeling. Sometimes by reassuring them (‘no, of course we don’t test our products on animals!’). Sometimes by suggesting a great alternative or sending samples. And in everything you do and say, you make the customer feel heard, understood and loved. After all, helping customers is your own favourite thing to do!
- Your main ingredient is a MBO4/HBO educational background
- A quick shake will produce an effervescent flurry of creative social media posts
- You contain no customer allergens; you can get along with everyone
- You do contain commercial DNA, but not the genetically modified kind that smells like ripe salesman
- You are 100% pure and authentic and enjoy working with likeminded professionals
- You are native in French and fluent in English
- Working hours for this role will be with shifts between 09.00-21.00 from Monday- Sunday and may change when required to match the business needs.
Warm bath experience
Working at Rituals feels like a warm bath. Except that it obviously entails a lot of hard work as well. We’ll give you a nice MacBook to make up for that. And provide healthy homemade lunches. And a generous salary, ditto bonuses and a great retirement plan. We also want you to have plenty of energy, so that you can give our customers the attention they deserve. If you want to relax after your shift is over, you can unwind in our yoga and meditation spaces. Working hard is a valuable routine. So is relaxing hard.
- Before you start, you’ll take part in an inspiring one-week training program
- You’ll meet your new colleagues in our onboarding program – Rootcamp
- As Customer Relations & Sales Employee, you’ll work in downtown Amsterdam – hello Keizersgracht!
- Experienced call center pros are welcome. So are people new to and re-entering the workforce
Should you? Yes!
Please note: Applications without motivation letter are not reviewed.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter careers.rituals.com.